Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Todays New Music !

I am a person who is in love with music. When i am upset i put my ipod on blast and nothing else bothers me. I listen to all kinds of music, r&b rap pop rock anything as long as it has meaning. Today's music confuses me a bit its mostly about vulgar things and its losing its meaning. Don't get me wrong i do listen to the new music and enjoy most of it but i don't understand what happen to the songs that makes you feel good when you listen to them. I don't think cursing is necessary in music but thats just my opinion. Artist should think about what they are putting out for people to hear, young children look up to artist and they shouldn't be hearing about drug sex and rock&roll at such young ages. parents cant control what children hear because its all over if they don't hear it at home they will hear it while they are around there friends. Not saying that all new music have bad meaning but most do and artist should think about what they are putting out to the world because somethings are just not cool

1 comment:

  1. If you are going to write about music, then write aboutsomething specific. Don't just rant about music in general. Teach the class something. This goes for any topic you happen to choose. Also, "i" is never acceptable unless you are e.e.cummings.
    2/4

    ReplyDelete